Free leader’s guides are available for each of the Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament books. These downloadable guides are designed to assist leaders in planning and facilitating a group study of any size, and can accommodate groups using the book only or the book and DVD series. Each of the leader’s guides include:
- 1. Suggestions for scheduling and formatting your study
- 2. Information on how best to use the personal Bible study, teaching chapter, looking forward, and discussion guide included in the book
- 3. Ideas and resources for discussion group facilitators
- 4. Suggested answers for personal Bible study questions
- 5. Comments to help lead challenging discussion guide questions
- 6. Reproducible note-taking pages for use with the DVD series
Several of the studies also have videos of Nancy inviting participation in the study that you can download and post on your church's website.