Free leader’s guides are available for each of the Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament books. These downloadable guides are designed to assist leaders in planning and facilitating a group study of any size, and can accommodate groups using the book only or the book and DVD series. Each of the leader’s guides include:
- 1. Suggestions for scheduling and formatting your study
- 2. Information on how best to use the personal Bible study, teaching chapter, looking forward, and discussion guide included in the book
- 3. Ideas and resources for discussion group facilitators
- 4. Suggested answers for personal Bible study questions
- 5. Comments to help lead challenging discussion guide questions
- 6. Reproducible note-taking pages for use with the DVD series
If you've already registered as a leader, click here.